Strip or Dare Beer Pong: In Strip or Dare Beer Pong, you play just like regular beer pong except that once you down your drink you must choose to either strip or dare. If you choose strip you must remove an article of clothing… duh! If you choose dare you can then read the dare at the bottom of your cup. You must either complete it or take the penalty drinks. You can create your own strip or dare beer pong game easily, you just need:
- Pong balls
- and… Alcohol!
Drink Bitch!: Deal a single card to each player and place the rest of the pile in the center of your group. Each player takes turns to flip through the deck and;
- If one of the cards is the same as his/her card, the player must take ten drinks. (eg. your king and a king in the deck.)
- If the card is ranked next to your card you take 5 drinks. (eg. you have a king and you draw either queen or ace from the deck.)
- When the deck is done, start over.
- The last person drinking wins- and everyone else are bitches…
King’s Cup: This game is always a classic. Have a big cup or chalice (I usually use a big flower vase) and set it in the center of the table. Fan out a deck of cards- face down- around the empty cup and gather everyone around. Each player goes around the circle and draws a card. Every card has a rule attached to it; here are the traditional rules, but feel free to invent your own:
- Aces: an ace means it’s time to “waterfall”. This starts with everyone chugging. Then the person who picked the card can stop whenever he/she wants. This allows the next person to stop when he/she wants and so on and so on. Aces are great because they do a great job at getting everyone plastered, while also providing opportunities to make fun of people who suck at chugging.
- Twos: Two has and always will be the classic “you”. This means that whoever picks the 2 card gets to choose anybody they want in the game to drink.
- Threes: Three is another staple in Kings Cup, “me”. Pick a 3 and you have to drink.
- Fours: The four card incorporates the ladies by telling them they are “whores” and have to drink.
- Fives: Bust a jive. One of the best. The person who picks the card has to do a dance move (my go-to is always the bend and snap). Then the next person has to do that dance move and add to it. This continues until someone screws up and has to drink. Any time you can get drunken uncoordinated people dancing you have to do it.
- Sixes: Six is “dicks” All the guys prove that yes they are packing by drinking.
- Sevens: Seven equals “heaven”. All players reach for the sky. The last person has to drink. Great card when people aren’t paying attention or someone is too drunk to realize a seven was picked.
- Eights: Eight is “mate”. The player who picks the card chooses another player to be their mate. This means when one of them drinks they both drink. Perfect for letting the getting even with someone, or letting someone know you think they’re hot and should make bad-drunk decisions with you.
- Nines: Nine can either be one of the best or worst cards depending on how creative the group is. It is called “bust a rhyme”. The simple version has the player who picked the card say a word and everybody has to say a word that rhymes with it. Say for example the word is bite. Other players would say fight, kite, tight, right, ect. This goes on until somebody cannot think of a word that rhymes.
- Tens: Ten is “categories”. The player who picked the card chooses a category. Then everyone goes around and says something that fits in the category. Good categories to use include types of liquor, sex positions, and types of cereal (there are tons of different cereals). Whoever cannot think of anything in the category has to drink.
- Jacks: This card is the reason to play the game. Jack represents the game “never have I ever.” Everybody puts up 3 to 5 fingers. To start the person who picked the card says something they have never done. Then if you have done it you put your finger down. The game continues around the circle as players continue with more “never have I ever.” The sluts of the group are always the first to loose. Sometimes “never have I ever” gets old because you have done almost everything and can’t think of anything that you have never done. This is when you step up to the next level of the game “I have”. The game is the inverse of “never have I ever”. The player says something they have done. Then if you haven’t done it, you have to put your finger down. This is great if you are proud of your slutty accomplishments.
- Queens: Drawing a Queen makes you the “question master”. From that moment on, if anyone answers a question you ask they need to drink. You only stop being the Question Master when someone else draws a queen and takes over your role.
- Kings: Finally the King. The player who picks a King gets to “make a rule”. The rule can be anything but must always be followed until another King is picked and the rule is replaced by another. If the rule is not followed the person who broke the rule has to drink. A favorite is making everyone say “in bed” after everything they say, it immediately takes the game in a hornier direction. The first 3 people who pick a King have to pour some of their drink into the cup in the middle. Whoever picks the last King ends the game and loses. This person has to chug whatever is in the Kings Cup.